This intensive is specifically for current yoga teachers who are looking to deepen their asana and meditation practices. Set in an environment ripe for personal improvement, participants will be guided through daily yoga practices, moments of self study, and have opportunities to share experiences in order to find a renewed sense of inspiration and dedication.
Transportation to and from the airport
- Twice daily yoga practices ranging from vinyasa to yin (most days will have 2 practices but some will only have one long morning class)
- Daily meditation and lectures on yoga theory and philosophy, social media, photography, and more
- Special workshops on backbends, hip opening, and more
- Two inversion workshops and daily meditation lead by Daniel Rāma (see below)
- Brunch daily
- 10 dinners
- Laundry, yoga mats, and towels
- Free time to enjoy the beach or on head out on an excursion of your choice (additional fees apply)
- Upon completion you will receive a certificate that counts for 100hrs of continued education through Yoga Alliance (there will be some small homework/journaling assignments due)
What’s not included:
- Additional excursions (prices vary depending on excursion type)
- Spa and Body Treatments
- Travel insurance (recommended)/ Travel Visas
Price starts at $2000 for a dorm style room, $2500 for a double room, and $3200 for a private room.
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot, payment plans available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Guest Teacher Daniel Rāma: