with Irene Pappas
At Casa Om in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
About the Retreat
This intensive is specifically for current yoga teachers and serious practitioners who are looking to deepen their practice while relaxing and recharging. Set in an environment that caters to personal improvement, participants will be guided through daily yoga practices, moments of self study, and have opportunities to share experiences in order to find a renewed sense of inspiration and dedication. Not only will this retreat give you the space to expand your yoga practice, but you will also have the chance to work with a professional photographer (Brooke Michelle Jackson) who will take both yoga and lifestyle (if you desire) photos throughout the course.
Dorm room: $1299 (1 spot left!)
Double room: $1599 (1 spot left!)
Private room: $2199 (1 spot left!)
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot - email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a payment plan or have any questions.
- Transportation to and from the Cancun International Airport (30 min drive)
- Twice daily yoga practices ranging from vinyasa to yin
- Daily meditation and lectures/discussions on yoga theory and philosophy, social media, photography, and more
- Special workshops on backbends, inversions, and more
- Professional photos
- Brunch daily
- 4 dinners
- Laundry, yoga mats, and towels
- Free time to enjoy on the beach or to head out on an excursion of your choice (additional fees apply)
- Upon completion you will receive a certificate that counts for 50 hours of continued education through Yoga Alliance (there will be some small homework/journaling assignments)
What’s not included:
- Additional excursions (prices vary depending on excursion type)
- Spa and Body Treatments
- Travel insurance (recommended)/ Travel Visas
About Casa Om:
Casa Om is a boutique yoga retreat in quiet Puerto Morelos, Mexico, located across the street from the beach. There is a gourmet vegetarian kitchen that prepares brunch and dinner in a variety of culinary styles, and a beautiful yoga room with plenty of props. This property is than 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
If you'd like more information about the retreat center, click HERE
"My primary goal as you know going into the week was to get advice and tools for developing a better home practice- and I think that was an overall theme of the retreat for everyone. I can say that in the weeks since I have been home, I have practiced more, and practiced more deeply than I have before. I am now comfortable coming home from work and knowing that I don't need to rush off to a studio class to get a practice in for the day. Overall I thought it was a beautiful experience, Casa Om is definitely amazing, and I liked the different subjects that we were able to explore in the week I was there." - Julia
"After an intensive with Irene feel that I have been given the tools needed to thrive as a yoga instructor both in my personal practice and in sharing the wisdom with others. Her down to Earth attitude and wealth of knowledge make learning an easy process. I would highly recommend her retreats and workshops to anyone looking to learn and grow as a student or instructor." - Jenessa
Gallery photos by Brooke Michelle Jackson